Provided by: partner
Third-party system: e-commerce
Splio scope: Marketing Automation
This connector has the objective to help you to integrate all data from your Magento e-commerce easily to Splio, including contacts, sales data, and Loyalty data if you are using this product. The first version allows you to integrate the abandoned carts, including the products and the lines attached to the carts, as well as the contacts if they don't exist in Splio. The rest (contacts, orders, Loyalty data) is still under implementation.
The connector has been built by our partner Home-made.io.
Please take a look at their pricing on the marketplace, and on their documentation on their website. It will allow you to do an abandoned cart reminder automation. Please read our article on abandoned cart campaigns once your connector is installed.
Data synchronization scope
To understand properly how the connector works, here are a few Magento concepts definitions.
Website - the brand domain and full product catalog
Storeview - a localized website in a specific language and with a currency
To know more about sites, stores, and view scopes, please read this article on Adobe documentation.
Product types (6 in total, but only three interesting in the context of the connector)
- Simple products: can be sold individually or as part of a configurable, or bundle product.
- Configurable products: single products with a drop-down list of each variation. Each variation is a simple product, with a separate SKU.
- Bundle products: A bundle is a build-your-own, customizable product, based on a list of items corresponding to simple and other types of products.
- You can link one or several Splio universes to your Magento account. Each universe can be linked to one or several Magento websites.
- You need to have two lists in your universe:
- a list with 0 as an ID for the transactional consent
- another list for the newsletter consent
- Last but not least, you must create one store in Splio for each of the Magento Store views you want to synchronize.
The Magento versions compatible with this connector are available on the Adobe Marketplace page, in the technical specifications.
The most important decision you need to make before the setup of the module is the key choice for each of the tables imported from Magento to Splio.
Contacts - for this table, you have three choices:
- Choosing the email as the key for the contact table implies that Splio is acting as your master database, reconciling data between your POS and Magento. This also means that between the POS and Magento, the last writing in Splio replaces the content of the fields completed by the other sources.
- Choosing the Magento ID means that Magento is your only data source for Splio.
- Choosing a custom attribute (such as a master ID) from Magento implies that there is a data flow between your ERP and Magento and that the ERP is the master database.
Products - for this table you can choose any field included in all your systems and Splio. The most logical and common is often the SKU.
Data Synchronization scope
When the connector is active, the following tables will be imported from Magento to Splio:
- Abandoned carts
- Order lines linked to the abandoned carts
- Products included in the order lines, if not already existing in Splio
- Contacts linked to the abandoned carts, if not already existing in Splio
The detail of the custom fields added for each table is available in our partner's documentation.
The connector is available since April 2023. The first version includes only the abandoned carts, and not the orders (orders). The scope of this module will be extended progressively to other Marketing automation and Loyalty use cases in the coming months:
- Orders creation and update
- Contacts creation and update
- Products creation and update
- Newsletter subscriptions and unsubscriptions
- All entities initialization
- Loyalty points and rewards
- Loyalty SDK
To get support on the Magento connector, you can reach out to our partner Home-made.io via their contact form or by email at the address email@example.com.