Provided by: partner
Third-party system: e-commerce
Splio scope: Marketing Automation, Loyalty, Loyalty Web Kit
This connector helps you to easily integrate your Prestashop e-commerce data to Splio (contacts, products, orders, abandoned carts...) and let Prestashop interact with Splio Loyalty if you are using it. It provides also the possibility to display your Loyalty program in your Prestashop website with the Splio Loyalty Web Kit.
It has been built by our partner Ether Creation. We advise you to purchase the module directly from Ether website. In addition to this article, you should read Ether documentation in order to setup the module in Prestashop.
- You need to have created an API user in the Admin to get an API key
- You need to have one list in your universe:
- this one is for the transactional consent (default list on Prestashop)
- and you can have another list for the newsletter consent (NL subscribers in Prestashop)
- and you can have more depending on your use cases
- And you can use three optional lists: one for Optin subscribers (who have agreed to receive offers from partners), one for SMS consent, and one for the Loyalty program.
- You must create one store in Splio for your Prestashop e-commerce.
- You can link one Prestashop website to one Splio universe. This means that if you have several Prestashop websites, you need a Splio universe for each one of them.
This module is compatible with all Prestashop versions for the version without Loyalty, and from Prestashop 1.7 if you are using Loyalty.
To see the details about how to set it up in Prestashop, please read Ether documentation.
Data Synchronization scope
When the connector is active, the following tables will be imported from Prestashop to Splio:
- Contacts: only if they don't match the Email marketplaces defined in the configuration. This will enable the possibility of a Welcome campaign.
- Orders: this will help you to create purchase confirmation campaigns in Splio
- Abandoned carts: only the ones matching the timing conditions in the configuration. This can have an impact on how you setup your abandoned cart campaigns
- Order lines
And if Loyalty:
- Card codes: the unique identifiers for your Loyalty members
- Master rewards
- Attribution rewards: the rewards burn is handled by the module, and the data is sent to Splio to make the attribution ID "burnt", which means it won't be used a second time.
- Refunds: the refunded orders from Prestashop are not linked to the previous orders, have a "refunded" or "partially refunded" in Splio, and have a negative total amount. Please read our article on Refunds to know more.
For all this data, the Splio custom fields are populated from the Prestashop fields defined in the configuration of the module.
To get support on the Prestashop connector, you can reach out to our partner Ether on this page.