A wide range of tools is available to manage, edit, upload and analyze your database in Splio. All the functions are available within the DATA module.
DATA manages anything related to the database:
- Contacts (regular and WeChat)
- Manual operations
- Imports & exports
- Sales data
- Abandoned carts
- Products catalog
- Subscription lists
- Custom fields management
- Coupons lists
In the DATA contacts section, using the interface tools, you can:
- Search a contact
- Create a contact
- Delete a contact
- Edit a contact
When selecting a contact, you enter the contact-centric view. Visualize its:
- Profile and data
- Reactivity per channel
- Targeting history and reactivity on each campaign received (Activity)
- Purchases and turnover generated from the campaigns (requires Sales Tracker)
- Memberships (Lists)
To edit a specific contact from within its profile, go to the Tools menu and click edit.
From there you can edit its basic information as well as its custom fields and subscription information.
WeChat contacts are different from regular ones but are managed using a very similar interface, which allows you to perform the following basic operations on WeChat contacts:
WeChat Contacts overview
Selecting a WeChat contact takes you to its contact-centric view.
- Profile data of the WeChat contact
- Targeting history (Activity) - you do not normally receive per-user statistics in WeChat
Note that while a single WeChat contact can be assigned only one groupID, it can have multiple tagIDs. You can then use these tags to search or filter WeChat Contacts. Also, the user image indicated by the headimageurl will be displayed in the upper left corner behind the contact's name.
To edit a selected WeChat contact, enter its profile, go to the Tools menu, and click edit.
You can edit all profile information for the contact there, including openid*.
Although WeChat contacts are separate from email and SMS contacts, they can be matched. Matching means recognizing that both contacts belong to the same individual and, above all else, enables filtering according to the properties of the matched contact.
To match a WeChat contact to an email contact, go to the Contact matching tab when editing.
Type or paste an email address or cellphone number. It will be checked automatically against the database and, if found, the contacts will be matched. Both the email address and phone number belonging to the matched contact will be displayed.
You can cancel contact matching by clicking the Unmatch the contact button (which appears below only when the displayed contact is matched).
If you imported Sales data, you can view it from DATA. Each table can be viewed, searched for, and exported.
From DATA > Lists, you can view, add, edit or delete membership lists, as well as add or remove contacts from the list.
Splio lets you create up to 64 lists.
The overview presents you with key KPIs to follow the health of your list:
- Number of subscribers, total and per channel
- Global reactivity
- Reactivity 30 days
- Reactivity 90 days
You can manage your blacklists directly from DATA, by adding or removing a contact from the blacklists.
4 email blacklists are available.
Contacts will be added to a blacklist automatically when a specific behaviour is identified by Splio.
- Spam complaints: email contacts reporting your emails as Spam from their email clients.
- Hard bounces: any email contact that hard bounces.
- Unsubscribed contacts: when an email contact has unsubscribed from all lists.
- Custom email blacklist: any email contact added manually.
- Custom SMS blacklist: any SMS contact added manually.
- STOP / Unsubscribes: any SMS contact that unsubscribes from all lists.
- Non existing or invalid: SMS equivalent to the email hard bounce.
* * Not available in all countries. Contact your Account Manager for more details.
Blacklisting in WeChat
There are no blacklists for WeChat. Instead, WeChat contacts are effectively blacklisted by disabling their subscribe property.
To exclude a WeChat contact from all campaigns, go to the Tools menu within its profile and select edit. Change the value of the subscribe field to No and save. The option to unsubscribe a WeChat contact is also available as a shortcut in the list of contacts.
Remember! Unsubscribed contacts are hidden from the list but can be searched by nickname or openid.
To include a WeChat contact in campaigns again, find it using the context search field above the list. Now, use the subscribe shortcut in the list.