When connecting to Splio, the homepage presents a dashboard with the latest numbers.
The home dashboard allows you to have a quick preview of your database status and your contacts' activity.
- Total number of contacts in database
- Recent database growth
- Total number of cellphone contacts in database
- Database evolution for both email and SMS contacts for the last 30 days
- Email reactivity of your contacts
- Proportion of contacts by channel
- Email ISP ventilation
* The rate shown is relevant to the amount of campaigns you send per month. For instance, if you send 4 campaigns a month, the evolution rate will be shown for 30 days. But if you send 9 campaigns a week, the evolution will be shown for 7 days.
All the menus are always present wherever you are within the application, allowing you to navigate at will.
Splio is organized in 7 modules. Hover the mouse pointer over the top bar to open a drop-down menu for each module and access the functionalities of each module.
The help bubble at the bottom of your screen provides access to the online user documentation from anywhere.
Some sections may not be shown depending on the user’s profile level.