By default, email and SMS blacklists are not synchronized. A contact with blacklisted email can be targeted normally by an SMS campaign if it is not in the SMS blacklist.
Articles in this section
- My SMS campaign has many messages in pending status
- How can I change the SMS Sender ID?
- Can we send an SMS campaign to the DOM-TOM (French overseas departments and territories)?
- Can we customize shortened SMS links?
- How to shorten the URL in an SMS message?
- Does Splio support UNDO command with SMS campaigns ?
- Can I send an SMS campaign to contacts with blacklisted EMAIL?