A security system is implemented at the level of each application to preserve our users' reputation. The purpose of the system is to protect our users from inappropriate actions that may lead to blockage of their environment such as:
- sending a campaign containing prohibited content
- sending a message with no unsubscribe link
- sending a message to an abnormally high population
The moderation system is triggered according to a defined moderation threshold and the number of emails targeted in each campaign. The moderation thresholds are customized to suit the user's needs and context.
What happens if the moderation system is triggered?
When a campaign triggers the moderation system, Customer Service receives an alert and the campaign is temporarily paused. Customer Service then analyzes the context, campaign settings, and measures the risk:
- If the evaluation is positive, the campaign is unlocked and the threshold is updated to avoid a similar situation in the future.
- If the risk is considered too important, Customer Service then contacts the user to inform them of the moderation and to propose an alternative solution
How can I know my moderation threshold?
To know your moderation's threshold, please contact Splio customer service.