Introduction to Splio modules
Splio is divided into modules which can work both independently and paired with other modules. Each module has its own purpose in the workflow.
The ADMIN module gathers all the configurations and settings to manage your universe and its modules.
Its main purpose is to:
- Manage users and permissions
- Monitor per channel consumption
- Configure deliverability and channel specific settings
- Configure alerts on universe events
DATA is your consolidated datamart. All the data synchronized into your datamart is then available for use in segmentation or design personalization.
You can synchronize a variety of data.
- Contacts: email, SMS, opt-ins, declarative data, behavioral data...
- Coupons: coupons lists to distribute to your contacts.
- Temporary files: static targets created externally.
DATA is also enriched with information gathered by Splio:
- Behavioral tracking: openings, clicks, linked clicked, etc.
- Behavioral tracking per device: behaviors from desktop or mobile devices, phones vs tablets, etc.
- Unsubscriptions from contacts
In addition to the contacts' information, DATA can host:
- Your products catalog
- Your contacts' purchase history
- Your stores information
- Your contacts' abandoned carts
You can use this additional data to create order-centric campaigns or manage transactional messages.
Visualize key KPIs for each of your contacts:
- Reactivity towards marketing campaigns
- Targeting history
- Turnover from campaigns
A powerful segmentation tool, it allows you to segment your contacts with complex conditions and criteria, without any SQL or programming knowledge.
Use TARGET to create segments on nominative data, behavioral data and purchases history, as long as the information is present in your datamart.
TARGET has been built to help you manage your marketing pressure. Use your segments to exclude inactive contacts or control the number of messages that reach your recipients.
Dependency: * DATA
DESIGNER manages your email and SMS designs, as well as email templates.
Create personalized messages by generating content conditionally to your contacts' information. For instance, you may send a message in your contacts' favorite language while managing only one message and campaign.
Import and manage templates for your team to use. Control the editable parts of your designs, protecting your brands' visuals. Templates are then edited via a WYSIWYG editor, and requires no HTML knowledge.
Quickly preview your messages by using one of the 4 preview methods:
- On-screen preview
- Send a proof of concept
- Preview in email clients (Email on Acid plugin)
- On-screen personalization and conditional content preview
All the designs created within DESIGNER can then be used within SCENARIO.
Manage your campaigns from SCENARIO. Create simple or complex lifecycles in a few clicks from the same interface.
Easily setup ad-hoc, recurring or triggered campaigns, and get a calendar view of your campaigns and actions schedule.
Test the performance of your designs with the intelligent A/B Test function, and send the final campaign automatically based on preset criteria such as the highest number of clicks.
Analyze your campaigns performances from the same interface, for the whole campaign or per action.
Analyze the performances of your marketing operations, campaigns or sendings individually. Visualize your messages deliverability and delivery status, as well as your target's reactivity towards your campaigns and actions.
- Marketing and transactional messages
- Email, SMS, Enriched SMS, print channel
- Triggers based on behavioural reactivity or purchase activity
Dependencies: * TARGET * ADMIN * DESIGNER
The REPORT module provides further information on your direct marketing activities.
Compare campaigns or actions performances, or aggregate multiple campaigns to get a unified report.