From a technical point of view, Splio can be used to send SMS to foreign countries using international format numbers. No change configuration is needed to perform this kind of campaign but there are some constraints to acknowledge regarding targeted country.
- the message must use an encoding table according to the country
- the message must have a unsub link
From a contract point of view, this service is not included in all contracts because this pricing list is defined for every need. For any question regarding prices, please speak to your Splio contact.
Can we send an SMS campaign to the DOM-TOM (French overseas departments and territories)?
Yes, it is possible to send an SMS campaign to the overseas territories. To be certain that they will arrive at the correct destination, you must be careful with the number format and make sure the prefix is correct according to the zone to which they are addressed.
Here is a summary of the prefixes for each destination.
|Saint Pierre et Miquelon||+508|
For instance, a number located:
- in Guadeloupe should be inserted as + 5906xxxxxxxx or 005906xxxxxxxx
- in Martinique should be in the form + 5966xxxxxxxx (or 005966xxxxxxxx)
- in French Guiana should be + 5946xxxxxxxx (or 005946xxxxxxxx)