SMS Consumption alerts
Many events may occur in your universe. Some are critical and should be brought up to your attention as quickly as possible: for instance, when your SMS credits are too low, or when a new user is created without your approval. The Alert Center provides you with a way to set up your own alerts and get alerted 24/7 about such important events by email and SMS.
Note that the SMS channel will only be available when the email notification is active. Email alerts will provide more details on the issue.
Each SMS sent from the alert center will be deducted from your universe's balance. If you run out of SMS credits, the users will receive email notifications only. To create a new alert, go to your profile > Alerts > New alert.
Different types of alerts are available
User management alerts notify you when there is some unusual activity in your universe such as:
- Suspicious login: when a user connects from an unusual location
- Admin creation: a new user with an "admin" profile has been created
- User creation: a new user with a "user" profile has been created
- User login failure: a user has failed to log in too many times
- User login: a user has successfully connected to the universe
This type of alert will be based on the status of a campaign's sending such as:
- Automatic campaign was not sent: an automatic campaign could not be sent, (it does not work for trigger campaigns).
- SMS campaign was paused: a scheduled SMS campaign was paused and needs to be resumed manually.
SMS Consumption alerts
If the actual population at the time of sending using the SMS channel is larger than the original count by 10% or 100 recipients, whichever is greater, your campaign will be paused. The purpose of this pause is to prevent invoicing overflow, that is, a situation where you are forced to pay for SMS you never intended to send in the first place. You may resume the campaign manually.
In the case of SMS campaigns, you will have two types of alerts available:
- Campaign > SMS campaign paused (so that you are warned when your campaign gets paused as in the example outlined above).
- Consumption > SMS credit if the remaining SMS credits have reached a set threshold.
Remember that sending SMS from the alert center counts against your universe's balance. If you run out of SMS credits, the users you added in the "Users" tab will still receive alerts but only as email.
- Coupons stock: the stock level of a selected category (or all categories) of coupons has reached the defined threshold.
- No more coupons: there are no more remaining coupons in the selected category (or all categories). This type of alert is especially recommended if you are using coupons in an automatic campaign.