Thanks to the report module, you'll be able to create customized reports based on actions and campaigns' comparison and to download aggregated statistics.
To create a new report, go to Report > Dashboards > New report.
- enter a name for your reporting
- select the desired type of comparison: actions or campaigns
- choose the preferred channel(s)
- exclude any keyword you'd like not to trigger your report (for instance, "auto")
- enter a data range, from | to
- add the operation code if you included it already in your campaign's scheduling
After filling the information, you can find four available options:
- count to display the counting of the report according the criteria you entered
- show results to display the list of reports available per action or campaign
- download report if you wish to extract your report in different formats
- save as report if you wish to save your report in Splio
If you are using the Sales Tracker snippet, you will also be able to compare the sales linked to your actions and campaigns.