From the Splio interface, it is possible to remove an e-mail address from the EMAIL blacklist and a phone number from the SMS blacklist as follows:
- Click on the "Data" module, then in the drop-down menu, click on "Blacklists"
- On the new page "Blacklists", you will then click on the "Tools" option on the right
- For EMAILS : On the new drop-down menu, you will now have to click on "Remove emails from all blacklists"
- For SMS : On the new drop-down menu, you will now have to click on "Remove numbers from all blacklists"
- On the new page, enter the related phone number (in the format in which it is saved) in the field provided for this purpose
- Finally click on "Remove"