A wide range of tools are available to manage, edit, upload and analyze your database in Splio. All the functions are available within the DATA module.
DATA manages anything related to the database:
- Contacts (regular)
- Manual operations
- Imports & exports
- Sales data
- Abandoned carts
- Products catalog
- Subscription lists
- Custom fields management
In the DATA contacts section, using the interface tools, you can:
- Search a contact
- Create a contact
- Delete a contact
- Edit a contact
After opening the contact, you land in the "About" menu.. The page contains a quick breakdown of contact information, from the creation date and time of the first order, through to the contact's language, basic contact information, list memberships, to sales and dashboards such as:
- Reactivity per channel
- Targeting history and reactivity on each campaign received (Activity)
- Purchases and turnover generated from the campaigns (requires Sales Tracker)
More information about the contact can be accessed via the menus listed above the contact data.
If you have defined custom fields for contacts, you can find the values here. By default a custom field can be up to 255 characters, this size is about twice the size of this line. We strongly recommend to not change the maximum size of a custom field because this will impact performances.
The list of all lists of which the contact is a member can be found here. The list isn't searchable.
The log of all activities on the Splio platform in which the contact participated.
If you need to access the details of the contact's purchases, i.e., receipts, abandoned cart contents, purchased products, and stores purchased from, you can do it through this menu.
The "Loyalty" menu gives you access to the history of earned and burned loyalty points and the list of all rewards assigned to each contact (this is an option of the Splio platform, speak to your contact at Splio for more information).
Full reactivity statistics, summarized in the "About" page.
Complete sales statistics, summarized in the "About page.
The "Tools" menu offers two options. You can Edit the declarative data of the contact or Unsubscribe it from all lists.
To edit a specific contact from within its profile, go to the Tools menu and click edit.
From there you can edit its basic information as well as its custom fields and subscription information.
If you imported Sales data, you can view it from DATA. Each table can be viewed, searched for, and exported.
From DATA > Lists, you can view, add, edit or delete membership lists, as well as add or remove contacts from the list.
Splio lets you create up to 64 lists.
The overview presents you with key KPIs to follow the health of your list:
- Number of subscribers, total and per channel
- Global reactivity
- Reactivity 30 days
- Reactivity 90 days
You can manage your blacklists directly from DATA, by adding or removing a contact from the blacklists.
5 email blacklists are available.
Contacts will be added to a blacklist automatically when a specific behaviour is identified by Splio.
- Spam complaints: email contacts reporting your emails as Spam from their email clients.
- Hard bounces: any email contact that hard bounces (permanent response such as email no longer exists).
- Soft bounces: any email that has not entered the inbox within three consecutive weeks and three consecutive attemps will go into the soft bounce blacklist
- Unsubscribed contacts: when an email contact has unsubscribed from a list.
- Custom email blacklist: any email contact added manually.
- Custom SMS blacklist: any SMS contact added manually.
- STOP / Unsubscribes: any SMS contact that unsubscribes from all lists.
- Non existing or invalid: SMS equivalent to the email hard bounce.
* * Not available in all countries. Contact your Splio contact for more details.
Is it possible to synchronize blacklists of the SMTP relay and a Splio universe ?
Splio universe blacklists are separate from the SMTP Relay because usually a user who no longer wants to receive marketing emails may still want to receive transactional emails (example password change emails).
In specific cases, it may be interesting to synchronize all blacklists but is it possible from a technical aspect?
Yes, synchronization of blacklists is possible performing some technical changes. However, this change must be valided through a feasibility study, speak to your Splio contact to assess this change.