This article shows how to add or update a seed list within a campaign. You can modify seed lists when creating or editing a campaign.
Where to find the seed list?
- When you create a One-shot campaign, add your population first.
- Then select your action (email).
- Once you have selected your action, the following right-side "settings" panel will open
- You can then enter your email addresses here.
- To save your seed list, check the "Save these addresses" option. Splio will use the addresses you entered as the default seed list for future campaigns. If you want to modify this list, you just need to change the addresses and click again on "save these addresses".
Always make sure that the addresses you enter exist in the database!
Seed list behavior
Contacts from a seed list are processed within a scenario as regular recipients (e.g., they can be randomly selected for control group or receive one branch of an A/B test) with one exception: they will receive mail even if in the blacklist or in the exclusion list for the campaign.
Contacts that are present in the seed list but are not included in the population of the campaign (list, filter, group...) will also be counted in the overall stats.