In this video, you will see the basics of filter creation for your first campaigns: the operators and the most common conditions.
Articles in this section
- Most frequently used filters based on date
- How can I create my first filter? (VIDEO)
- How can I create my first filter?
- What are the different types of populations in Target? (VIDEO)
- The different populations: lists, blacklists, filters, groups and temporary files
- What operators can I use to create my filters?
- How can I make the most of the Target module?
- How can I limit the size of my filter?
- How can I include a filter inside another one?
- What are the best practices for faster calculating filters?