With Export, you can extract whole tables from your universe's database and download them as ZIPped CSV or TXT files. Instead of downloading, you can send the export directly to your SFTP or FTPS server.
Preparing server for export
Before you export to a server, you need to create at least one SFTP/FTPS server connection.
- Delete (only used to test permissions during the setup)
Go to Admin > Admin SFTP and select "Add a server". Fill the server connection data in the form and confirm by clicking "create server".
A server in the admin is composed of a host, a port and a path. The path should already exist on the server.
You can add multiple servers with the same host and port, but with different paths.
As for example two different servers with host "myserver.com" :
How to add the server with keys authentication
- Create the server choosing the keys authentication
- On the list of servers in Splio platform, copy the public key
- In the servers settings > authentication file: add the public key
- On the list of servers in Splio platform, click the validate button to test the connection and enable the server.
When your server is ready, please consult the Data Export article to use this feature.