You can easily access the KPIs of your campaign(s) in three main areas:
- Dashboard: by clicking on the logo
- Dashboards: by clicking the icon arrow on top of each chart/campaign
- My campaigns: by clicking on "analyse"
You can access the aggregated data by clicking on the logo on the top left menu, but if you wish to have a campaign detailed view you can click the arrow icon on the chart.
Only live campaigns will be displayed in this section, while KPIs of the archived ones will only be visible by accessing the "Campaigns" section under "Archived campaigns".
- Referrers: the portion of the database doing the referral
- Active friends: the friends of referrers who have signed up and are eligible to burn the code on their next purchase
- New customers: the friends of referrers who have burnt the code in-store or online
- Turnover: the revenue generated by the campaign (referrer + new customer)
The turnover KPIs are being updated once a day, differently from the counting of referrers, active friends and new customers that are being updated in real time.
- Contacts: the whole database
- Logged-in customers: customers who have logged into the platform
- Active friends contacted: friends receiving an invitation only by email