Each application owns a security system to preserve the users' reputation. The main goal of the system is to protect the users from bad practice or inappropriate actions that may cause the block of their sending. Below is a list of the most common actions:
- sending a campaign containing prohibited content
- sending a campaign without unsub link
- sending a campaign without mirror link
- sending a campaign to an abnormally high population (not standard target)
The moderation system is being triggered according to a pre-defined moderation threshold, which is custom and different to meet your needs depending on the context.
What if the moderation system is being triggered?
When a campaign triggers the moderation system, Splio gets an alert. The alert pauses the campaign temporarily. In the meanwhile, Splio analyzes the context and campaign's settings, thus measuring the risk:
- If the evaluation is positive, the campaign will be unlocked and the threshold updated to avoid a similar situation in the future
- If the risk is considered too heavy, Splio will contact you to inform on the moderation in progress and suggest an alternative sending
How do I know my moderation threshold?
To know your moderation's threshold, please contact Splio.