Since 2015, Gmail provides high-volume senders with tools to analyze their email performance. This tool allows you to analyze your IP and domain reputation, spam rates, authentication, delivery errors and feedback Loops.
Once approved, you will find the following dashboards:
- Spam Rate: shows the volume of user-reported spam and the User reported spam rate.
- IP Reputation: indicates whether the Gmail spam filter might mark email from that IP as spam.
- Domain Reputation: indicates whether the Gmail spam filter might mark email from that domain as spam.
- Feedback Loop: this data shows the percentage of users that have complained.
- Authentication: shows the percentage of traffic that passed SPF, DKIM, and Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC).
- Encryption: shows the volume of Transport Layer Security (TLS) encrypted traffic.
- Delivery Errors: shows the volume of traffic rejected and temporary failures
Please ask your contact at Splio if you would like to set up Gmail Postmaster Tools.
Additionally, in order to maintain a good reputation with Gmail, and therefore, high deliverability rates, please remember to follow the best practices recommended by Google in their Sender Guidelines.