Removing contacts from your blacklists won't change the total number of contacts counted for your monthly fee as those are excluded from this figure.
From the Splio interface, it is possible to remove an e-mail address from the EMAIL blacklist and a phone number from the SMS blacklist as follows:
- Click on the "Data" module, then in the drop-down menu, click on "blacklists"
- On the new page "suppression lists", you will then click on the "Tools" option on the right
- For EMAILS : On the new drop-down menu, you will now have to click on "Remove emails from all blacklists"
- For SMS : On the new drop-down menu, you will now have to click on "Remove numbers from all blacklists"
- On the new page, enter the related phone number (in the format in which it is saved) in the field provided for this purpose
- Finally click on "Remove"