Given the large volume of data that the platform has to manage, a maintenance strategy has been put in place to preserve the performance of the system.
This article lists the usage thresholds in effect on the platform.
Duration of functionalities.
- Archiving actions related to a manual campaign: 2 months
- Archiving actions related to an automatic campaign: 1 month
- Archiving data and events related to the SMTP Relay service: 1 month
- Collection of tracking data (clicks and openings): 7 days
Data Retention Times.
- temporary files: 12 months (from last use)
- mirror pages: 3 months
- files uploaded via SFTP server: 30 days (compression after 7 days)
- individual campaign statistics: 2 months
- statistics of automatic campaigns linked to an individual: 1 month
- file import reports: 2 days
The archiving date of campaigns is always calculated based on the date of creation of the campaign and not on the launch date.
Impacts on campaign archiving
- You will no longer be able to export manual campaign recipients after the 60 day period.
- The following information will no longer be available in the campaign overview:
- Impact per population
- Delivery per domain
- Unsubscription reasons
- Sales ROI
- You will no longer be able to compare data from the "compare" feature in campaign statistics.
However, archiving will have NO IMPACT on the following data:
- Global Statistics
- Delivery (but not Delivery per domains)
- Reactivity (but not the unsubscription reasons
- Reactivity per link
- Sales tracker information
- Retargeting using the campaign category or link category.